- Add energy to any party or event
- Provide special memories that last long after the paint is washed off
- Use the highest quality products, FDA compliant, non-toxic, water-based and cosmetic grade, easily removed with warm water and mild soap.
- Definitely liven up your party and get everyone jazzed.
Important details that you should know- For face painting I use safest, non toxic, FDA compliant face makeup.all my paint are hypoallergenic, have anti-bacterial components, and can be easily removed with water and mild soap or wipe. I use only good brand like Diamond FX, Wolfe and Tag body. The Face painting color you can find in places like Sillyfarm.com and Facepaintignforumshop.com.
If you have some doubt about the artist/company you are going to hire, feel free to ask what kind of products they use! professionals artist will be more than happy to answer your questions!
How far in advance should I book?
It’s never too early to book! You should book your event with me as soon as you know the time and date. Weekends and Summer fill up fast so don’t wait too long!
How do I book an event with you?
You can call me at 571.354.1817 email me at email@example.com or send me a message on the contact page. No matter which method you choose, I will get back to you quickly.
I will ask you questions about your event, so be prepared to tell me the following: location, date, time, type of event and approximate number of guests to be painted.
How much time will I need for your party?
The average party with 10-12 guests can usually be done in one hour, when I painting a large group I can use very simple design and painting about 25 guest per hour. The average design time is about 3-5 minutes per face.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept local checks, PayPal and cash.
What will the face painter need at the event?
Space for table and chair and a lot of happy faces to paint!
The glitter sticks to the skin using a safe, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, and non-latex-based body-adhesive that is made especially for the skin only!
Rhinestones and hand applied accents can be added for extra-cool effects.
These water-resistant Glitter Tattoo take a couple of minutes to apply,
The tattoo can last up to 7 days- even after swimming!
If necessary Glitter Tattoos can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol or baby oil.
- Do not put sunscreen or other lotion on the tattoo. This will degrade them rapidly.
- Do not use a washcloth on the tattoo. Wash it with a bare, soapy hand.
- Do not rub the area with a towel to dry it, Instead, pat it dry carefully with the towel.
- To remove, either use rubbing alcohol, or take a warm bate or shower and then gently rub the tattoo with a wash cloth or loofa. If any little bits of it don’t come off they can removed with rubbing of alcohol.